October Half term
Week commencing 12th October
Week commencing 5th October
Week commencing 28th September
Teachers will set:
- One Literacy based activity each week – either a reading task or a grammar task, related to the learning within the week or upcoming week.
- One Mathletics task each week, this will be internet based and provision will be made within school if you do not have access to this at home.
- Reading each day as well as spellings and timetables practice.
These will be related to ability and each child will receive a homework folder.
- Complete homework given each week.
- Regularly record reading and timetables practice within their home school diaries.
- If homework is not completed and there is not a acceptable reason for this, they will be required to complete it in a lunch time homework support club.
Autumn 2 - Spring 2
- Children will be expected to complete several pieces of homework a week linked to their reading, writing and maths. It will consolidate classroom learning , often ready for the following day or week.
Summer 1 and 2
- Children will be given a topic based homework project that links to their transition to secondary school.