- Headteachers Welcome
- Core Values
- Our Governors
- Equal Opportunities
- Latest News
- Hockey Festival at Hart Leisure Centre
- Democracy Assembly
- Talavera Snow Day
- Poetry Workshop with Mr Moss
- Yr6 Hobgoblin Theatre Production
- Friendship Week
- Football Match against Alderwood Junior School
- Netball Match against Alderwood Junior School
- Nepali Day
- Superhero Day!
- Art Club make bird feeders!
- Maths Subject Knowledge Course
- Year 4 Butser Farm Trip
- Great Britain Athlete visits Talavera
- Bronze Silver and Gold Assembly Year 3 and 4
- Year 5 Visit to the infants
- Year 4 Greek Day
- Spelling Workshops
- Egyptian Workshops
- Online Safety Assembly
- Young carers Day
- Yr5 Planetarium Workshop
- First Aid Training Year 4
- Big Breakfast
- Air pollution at Talavera
- Inset Day - Science
- Q&A from the Atlantic Rowers
- Talavera Bingo Books
- Year 6 Military Musuem Trip
- Year 6 Fast Trackers
- Year 5 Science More Able Event
- Year 3 Dentist Visit
- Year 4 - Brass playing!
- Church Service
- Gold, Silver, Bronze Assemblies
- Father Christmas Visits Talavera
- Aldershot Schools Carol Concert
- Year 4 Violin Concert
- Reading Club
- Year 4 Nativity Performance
- Christmas Arts & Crafts
- Football Tournament at Hart Leisure Centre
- Christmas Trussell Trust Donations
- Last Autumn term Art club
- Year 4 card making with Year 1 Infants
- Year 5 Card making with Year R Infants
- Last Gymnastics Club of Autumn Term 17
- Year 5 astronaut training!
- Churches Together assembly
- Year 3 Angel making with the Infant school Yr 2
- Football Match against Tower Hill
- Year 3 & 5 Cinema trip
- Parent Maths Workshop
- Princes Hall Aladdin assembly
- House Competition - Joke telling!
- Children In Need
- Debate Team
- RNLI Assembly
- Year 2 visit to the Junior school
- Cake Sales
- NQT Mastery Training
- Maths Subject Knowledge Course
- Year 6 Cinema Visit
- Reading Workshop Year 3 and 4
- Live Music performance
- CPD Course - Literacy
- Art Inset day
- Mr Docherty MP Visit
- Year 4 launch Morning
- Healthy Eating Week
- Childline Assemblies
- Online Safety Workshops
- Big Workout
- Sea City Trip
- Parent Open Afternoon
- Junior Road safety Officers
- Marwell Zoo
- Fijian day
- Book Fair
- Design and Technology Day
- James Bond Maths
- Tesco Bags for Help
- Wavell More Able Maths Challenge
- New Tuck Shop
- Macmillan Cake Sale
- House Captains
- NSPCC Assembly
- Harvest Bandstand Celebration
- Prefect Blazer Fitting
- Talavera 20 Bingo
- Headteachers' Blog
- Bristish Values
- School Closure
Q&A from the Atlantic Rowers
Talking to the rowers while they were making their way across the Atlantic was a pleasure and it was amazing. We got to ask them so many questions and they answered with so much detail. Before we started, we all felt quite nervous but when we started we relaxed. We found out lots of things. Read on to find out what!
Why did you want to complete this expectation?
We wanted to push ourselves and it really was a fantastic opportunity
How long has it been since you’ve seen land of people?
They have seen people on boats but otherwise two months and 2 days (Toby Green Turtles)
Is there a backup boat or people following you to keep you safe?
No not really, but Jordan is helping me! (Melody Giant Panda)
How did you know you had enough food and water?
They checked the amount of food they had every two days (Noamy Snow Leopard)
What would happen if there was a big wave?
Well we have come across some rather big ones and one of the biggest was 6 metres tall. (George Sea Lions)
Have you enjoyed it so far?
No because it’s tough and the weathers bad (Fynn Bengal Tiger)
How does it feel to stay away from your family?
It’s hard but we were in the army so we are used to it. (Harry Porpoise)
Have you seen any sea creatures?
Whales and dolphins (Abhay Blue Whales)
What has been harder than you expected?
Being away from his family and missing Christmas and New Year. (Maryam Sea Lions)
What was the most fun part of the journey?
The most fun part was sleeping on the journey (Pristina – Blue Whale)
What fears did you have before starting?
They were afraid of the unknown and they were afraid of rowing in the night. (Shreema Green Turtle)
How do you make sure that you don’t go the wrong way?
Um well we use a GPS system to know where we are going (Kaysa Porpoise)
How many layers do you have to wear?
They don’t wear anything at all! (Keziah Emperor Penguin)
Have you had frostbite?
They said no because it’s very hot. But hypothermia if we fell in. (Ashya Bengal Tiger)
Do you have any plans for another trip?
I have to stay a month so my wife can see me, until I make plans for another trip (Jamie Giant Panda)
What has been the toughest weather conditions so far?
A really really hot day (Harrison Mountain Gorilla)
How long have you been rowing for?
2 months and 2 days (Maxim Manatee)
Have you seen any pirates? Were you scared of them before you went?
Err… no I don’t think so. They wouldn’t be interested in us. (Aashis Manatees)
How does it feel to be in the middle of the ocean while you talk to us?
It is a pleasure and it’s amazing really. (Avenai Snow Leapard)
Where do you go to the toilet?
In a bucket and then throw it overboard (Wade Emperor Penguin)
Where and how do you sleep.
They’ve got a sleeping compartment. (Rhys Indian Elepahnt)
Do you take turns rowing?
Yes, we have two hours per person, then swap. (Freya Black Rhino)
How do you entertain yourself?
They listened to Ed Sheran’s album many many times. (Paige Indian Elephants)