Mrs Harman-Box has not set homework for this week as she feels the children worked so hard last week with SAT's preparation that they deserve some time off!
Week commencing 7th December
Week commencing 30th November
Week commencing 23rd November
Week commencing 16th November
Week commencing 9th November
Week commencing 2nd November
October Half term
Week commencing 12th October
Week commencing 5th October
Week commencing 28th September
Teachers will set:
- One Literacy based activity each week – either a reading task or a grammar task, related to the learning within the week or upcoming week.
- One Mathletics task each week, this will be internet based and provision will be made within school if you do not have access to this at home.
- Reading each day as well as spellings and timetables practice.
These will be related to ability and each child will receive a homework folder.
- Complete homework given each week.
- Regularly record reading and timetables practice within their home school diaries.
- If homework is not completed and there is not a acceptable reason for this, they will be required to complete it in a lunch time homework support club.
Autumn 2 - Spring 2
- Children will be expected to complete several pieces of homework a week linked to their reading, writing and maths. It will consolidate classroom learning , often ready for the following day or week.
Summer 1 and 2
- Children will be given a topic based homework project that links to their transition to secondary school.