Intervention Teacher (Fixed Term April 2021-2022) Two Days a Week
- Closing Date: Monday 15th March 2021
- Job Start Date: April 2021
- Contract/Hours: Fixed Term
- Key Stage: Upper KS2
- Salary Type: Main Pay Range
- Hours of Work: Two Days
- Location of Role: Talavera Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Talavera Junior School is a three form school nestled in the heart of Aldershot. During our latest OFSTED we were judged as an ‘outstanding’ school all areas.
We are looking for a part-time teacher to start work on 19th April 2021. We have secured funding to provide additional immediate intervention. This post would predominately be immediate catch-up support: within class, with small groups and with individual pupils.
We are a unique school that is fast paced; exciting; has outstanding CPD opportunities and an incredible team of teachers. All day and every day we learn together and strive to provide an exemplary education for children. Our school has leading teachers who are brilliant models and we are a Math Mastery Hub School alongside a Literacy Tree flagship School.
Could you be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, fun team and go the extra mile?
Do you have that something special that builds life-long learners? Can you make them secondary ready?
Can you close the gap to expect or greater depth for our learners?
We are looking for a talented teacher who:
- Sets high expectations for themselves and their pupils
- Can teach children the skills to become independent learners and ensure they close the gaps in their learning
- Has an excellent knowledge of KS2 and the expectations for learning to provide immediate intervention
- Is a reflective practitioner who aspires to achieve excellence through demonstrating outstanding teaching which leads to outstanding learning
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is a great team player who would really enjoy contributing to the school including attending our professional development meetings
- Demonstrates a commitment to pupils' development and pastoral care
- Is able to build strong relationships with children and meet their individual needs
We can offer:
- A diverse and supportive school community with excellent inter school networking and development
- A highly supportive and dedicated team
- A strong caring ethos
- Excellently behaved children, proud of their school, with ownership of their learning
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Take a look at our exciting website for more information about our school:
Please come and visit us. We guarantee a visit will ignite your excitement about teaching and learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so please do come and see our school for yourself (Covid 19 measures are in place). For more information or an application pack please contact the office on 01252 322156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talavera Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.